Friday, July 5, 2013

Springing into summer

Which is longer, a saga or an epic? Please hold while I transfer you to Google. (Response: A saga is an Icelandic epic.) Either way, it's been a long haul.

 I won't bore you with the episodic details since the characters are all the same. The bottom line is that Jack's outfit has had an open back for most of the past four months. In those rare weeks when it didn't, it had suspenders. Needless to say, the heart surgery had some complications. Which led to other complications.

 

 It has been a trying time. We will certainly be different people at the end of this. 


1 comment:

for the love of a house said...

Cory, I am so, so sorry to learn that Jack's operation has had complications and that he has been in the hospital for so long. Sending you both positive and healing thoughts to the both of you. I know you're taking good care of Jack, but I hope you're also taking good care of you. Thinking of you both....
joan